Friday, October 23, 2015

Action! Time to start doing not just thinking! :)


A Letter to My Little Miss Rachel



Here you are helping me blow out my 26th Birthday candles! (you didn't help much! :P)


At 2 Months old...2 am bath time is what were ALL ABOUT!! :)
                                   



Hello my sweet Rachel!

By the time you are reading this, I hope you are doing so in book form or at the least on your laptop (or whatever electric device you will use in over a decade, you hipster!) while you are trying to form an idea of who you are and who you want to be!

I love you more than I ever thought I would love another human being...really. So, in an effort to avoid the chaos that is boxes of photos that get skimmed once every 3 years, and lost memories,  I want to capture what I can and blog to you about your first year of life! It will be the baseline of who you are and what you could potentially be, and I will share the most profound knowledge I hold with you before I start seeing you with MOMMY eyes (the ones where you are my little baby and I begin to shelter you, as well as discipline you...which is a few pit stops before I become your enemy for not letting you do what you want).

Remember who you are my love, you are part of me, and you have the love of God, and with him by your side you know that you can grow to be whoever you want to be! Spiritually, emotionally, physically, mentally, and everything in between. God's love is unconditional, so with his help and from your family...I hope you become everything you were meant to be. I love you, Rachel!

One day when you are 25, you will be soooo awesome and wonderful and so full of rich experiences from highs to lows and you will understand what it feels like to feel invincible! Then somewhere along the way you will fall in love to the most wonderful man that you've set eyes upon and have his child...
Then that feeling will be amazing! You will know what's it's like to feel consumed by God's love and like you were made to be the best version of yourself for YOUR sake and then to pass it on for generations to come. I hope your daughters and their daughters become GREAT women , I had a goal to write my future daughters a "guide to life" with my tips and quirks! ;) God knew what he was doing when he gave me Josh (your handsome father) and when he gave me you!

Here we go! :)

P.S.  Never be afraid to fall, to fail, to be foolish, to be free. Create you. No human being on earth will    fulfill the love you crave other than you. God's love is constant, but know that  no life is perfect so go out and grow every single year, grow until the day you return to His kingdom, for the growing is what will MAKE  your life. It will make it a life worth living, make it a learning experience, make it the worst life, the best life, make it a whirlwind and make it a lull. Make it a "crying for three days straight because your visions were shattered" life & make it a "please don't let today be my last day because I am so in love , I'm so excited, I'm so in the zone, I'm  so enlightened, I'm so proud, ...." kind of life. So,

Go & Grow.

I love you my little lamb!

Love,
Mommy (mmmmuuuuaaah) xoxoxo

Amy Crystal Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment