Thursday, November 10, 2016

Videos in the near future, geared for YOU !

I've been thinking about making videos for you...In case you don't want to be reading tons of posts, sometimes it is nice to get a break and watch something. You will always get in those moods where you want to be reading and you go get lost reading for what seems like forever. Then you take a break and relax a little by just enjoying a nice little video.

Let me find out how to do that and then I will post a video for YOU! I'm excited because it kind of makes me think of that show "Good Luck, Charlie" ...I am sure that they will have re-runs of that at some point in your life, hahaha!

For now, mommy is gonna get back to drinking her glass of wine and doing some online shopping for Daddy's stocking and for her next book to read, but most importantly for your christmas gifts...they are going to be awesome.

I seriously wish I could buy you everything that you desire, but then  you will be spoiled. I think it would be better in the long run if you do not become a spoiled little girl, but trust me when I say, I want to spoil you rotten! We can do some spoiling for ourselves later when we get much older and we travel around the world with different family members.

Love you Little Miss Rachel Quinn!!

Love,

Mama xoxo
"another selfie mom?? -Rachel"

Mommy and Rachel at Kemah Boardwalk Summer 2016

Rachel , I took you to the Houston Museum of Natural Science!
You Cu Ti "3.14" Pi!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment